As a leading hydrogen fuel cell developer and manufacturer, Loop Energy is helping build a zero-emissions world. Commercial vehicle manufacturers are turning to Loop Energy for our industry-leading hydrogen fuel cell solutions, featuring our proprietary eFlow™ technology, which delivers compellingly better fuel efficiency and significantly reduces the total cost of vehicle ownership of commercial vehicles. For further information please visit https://loopenergy.com
We are actively seeking a Field Service Manager; the successful candidate will report to the Director of Operations and play a vital role in the ongoing support of Loop’s products. You will be responsible for the execution of our preventative maintenance program as well as new product installations in the field, worldwide.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Planning and implemention of regularly scheduled maintenance activities for all in-field products and the management of all in-field product installation activities
- Coordination of the activities of a team of talented in-field support technicians (controls, electrical & mechanical) through the use and prioritization of work orders
- Monitoring in-field performance, tracking of issues and areas for improvement and feeding back data to the engineering team
- Planning and management of resources, recruitment as necessary to respond to growing customer demand
- Management of field activities in various global locations. Travel will be required, as well as working to establish cooperation with local geographic technical support personnel
- Maintaining company field service KPIs for installing and maintaining Loop’s product offerings
- Technical document generation and improvements for product integration, scheduled maintenance, and warranty work
- Training new field service technicians and ongoing improvements to training materials Including the training and qualifications of approved dealers and contract technicians.
- Working closely with the Integration Engineering group in the development of work procedures to install new products, options, or modifications
- Working with the Product Development group to identify improvement opportunities to the product line to improve reliability and reduce costs associated with maintenance, warranty, and operation
- Coordination of installation activities inter-departmentally through use of CRM software tools
- Bachelor of Technology Diploma or higher, mechanical or electrical focus. Bachelor of Engineering degree preferred
- 5+ years of field and customer service experience at a Supervisor, Manager, or Group Leader level with teams greater than 5 members.
- 10+ years of technical experience with demonstrated advancement in an industry where products are being sold to end-users
- Customer service experience and technical background in field electro mechanical device installations and/or automotive assemblies
- Clear and concise communication skills
Considered an asset:
- Experience in hydrogen fuel cell operation or design
- Experience in automotive industry development programs and prototype development
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool use
- May spend up to 75% of the day standing, walking
- Worldwide travel may be required once the lifting of restrictions allow it
- Flexible hours will be required as field work may need support in alternate time zones
What Loop Energy Has to Offer:
- Comprehensive company paid health and dental after 3 months of employment
- Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
- Opportunities for career advancement
Only candidates already eligible to work full time in Canada will be reviewed. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.