Patented, peer-tested and industry applauded, Loop’s eFlow® technology is the first to create uniform current density, solving one of the most challenging issues in hydrogen energy development – and offering a new vision for heavy transport.
Targeting short- and regional-haul freight markets as a replacement for fossil-fuel powertrains, Loop’s tough, zero-emission hydrogen/EV engine creates consistent peak power, improved performance, and a competitive total cost of ownership, without subsidies.
Our growing and dynamic team is looking for a knowledgeable Strategic Technical Sourcing Manager who thrives to manage with urgency, practicality, and accountability. This position will appeal to candidates who enjoy performing with strong communication and the ability to make critical decisions leading to high standards. Consider applying for this position if you believe you are a self-starter with efficient time management and, is searching for ongoing professional development.
- Leads the identification, design and implementation of strategic sourcing of MEA’s, bipolar plates, sealing materials & equipment, stack assembly equipment and other critical components as required.
- Develop and manage a global supply base, create strategic partnerships, contract and price negotiation.
- Leads the delivery of complex strategic sourcing projects by utilizing operational excellence, root cause analysis, business process improvement, performance measurement, financial analysis and best practice benchmarking.
- Develop global sourcing and supplier strategies. Identification and execution of cost reduction strategies. Integrates a sourcing strategy with company goals.
- Develop and establishes business relationships and communicates proactively with internal stakeholders to understand business operations, processes and technical requirements.
- Understands Supply Chain Management best practices while also being innovative. Able to assess business strategies and works with management to capitalize on opportunities and mitigate risks.
- Conduct product value analysis, analyze make vs buy scenarios
- Degree in Engineering, Economics, Supply Chain
- 8 to 10 years of progressive experience in strategic and technical sourcing, supplier management and cost negotiation.
- Manufacturing Knowledge
- Advanced Excel
Other key Assets:
- Chinese written and spoken language skills
- Automotive Supply Chain experience
- Fuel Cell knowledge
A competitive salary and benefits package awaits the successful candidate.