Patented, peer-tested and industry applauded, Loop’s eFlow® technology is the first to create uniform current density, solving one of the most challenging issues in hydrogen energy development – and offering a new vision for heavy transport.
Targeting short- and regional-haul freight markets as a replacement for fossil-fuel powertrains, Loop’s tough, zero-emission hydrogen/EV engine creates consistent peak power, improved performance, and a competitive total cost of ownership, without subsidies.
Our growing and dynamic team is looking for a knowledgeable and trustworthy Financial Controller who thrives to manage with urgency, practicality, and accountability. This position will appeal to candidates who enjoy performing with strong communication and the ability to make critical decisions leading to high standards. Consider applying for this position if you believe you are a self-starter with efficient time management and, is searching for ongoing professional development.
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or business.
· Chartered Professional Accountant in good standing
· Progressive accounting experience and previous supervisory experience.
Other key Assets:
· Chinese written and spoken language skills
· Public company experience
· Supply chain and inventory
· Automotive experience
A competitive salary and benefits package awaits the successful candidate.